Illinois Butterfly Monitoring Network
2017 IBMN Summer Workshop
- Recommended for: All interested parties
- Location: Northwest Indiana.
We may tour the DuPont Preserve, the Ivanhoe Preserve, or both, depending on what we are finding.
We will meet up at the Gibson Woods Nature Preserve and go from there.
- Presented by: Doug Taron, Allen Lawrance, and John Drake
- Date and time: Saturday, July 8, 10 AM to 1 PM. If the weather does not allow the workshop to be held on July 8, we will try again on Saturday, July 15.
- Registration: Registration is required. Email Allen Lawrance through the
contact us page
on the IBMN website,
call him at 773-755-5131,
or register for the event on the IBMN Facebook Page.
Directions to Gibson Woods Nature Preserve:
- Exit I-80/94 north on Cline Avenue in Hammond.
- North on Cline Avenue to 169th Street.
- West (left) on 169th Street to Parrish Avenue.
- North (right) on Parrish Avenue to Gibson Woods.
- The entrance to Gibson Woods will be on your right just after Kenwood Street. If you encounter the left turn onto Crane Place you have gone too far.